About Me

My name is Fatima Punja and I am a psychology graduate and registered nurse with a passion for inspiring others to follow their dreams and live a life of abundance and joy. I am a twenty-something year old, Pakistani-American, daughter, sister, friend, blogger and free-spirited hippie at heart. I am a human being. spiritualist. meditator. unique. authentic. independent. eccentric. optimistic. charismatic. positive vibes. resilient. funny. witty. sarcastic. creative. writer. melomaniac. traveler. dancer. yogi. holistic health promoter. altruistic. friendly. compassionate. open-minded. intelligent. ambitious. past forgiver. future dreamer. balanced. organized. down-to-earth. laid-back. outgoing. blessed. aspiring world saver. minimalist. iPhone addict. advice guru. one with nature, rainbows, and the ocean. beach life. summertime adventurer. moonlight butterfly. a little crazy but full of faith in God and trust in the universe. light and freedom enthusiast. lover of love, laughter, playing, struggle, the simple things & living fully in each moment.

I believe that the spiritual energy from which we come and to which we return and that is ever-present in all living creatures, is more light and powerful than anything we can experience in this transient life, and to that I give 90% importance. The other 10% is our mind, and the external identity we have created during our time on Earth, during which such few things truly matter to me: The kind of person I am, including my beliefs and personality, and sharing it with you all. Taking care of myself inside and out, so I can care for others. Receiving love from my family and friends so I can share it with them & spread it to everyone I come across, connecting with others and fulfilling my purpose. Balancing the responsibilities of meaningful work and home life, which society expects from me. And making sure that I make time for simple joys and never take anything too seriously. All we can do is appreciate the positive, let go of the negative which we cannot control, and live fully in the present moment with acceptance, faith, and love.

wordpress1

My Story:

Born in Pakistan and raised in Dallas, Texas, I had a relatively carefree childhood with my parents and younger sister. Upon the passing away of my father when I was 12 years old, I moved to Atlanta, Georgia with my mom and sister to start a new chapter. Recently, I left behind everything I’ve ever known to start a new journey in Houston, Texas…and just when I thought life couldn’t get any crazier, my baby sister passed away in the fall of 2017.

I learned about the value of life at a young age, and how to be positive when that’s the only choice you have. During my time in Atlanta, I went through a decade-long journey of self-discovery and found the faith I had been searching for for so long. And now, as a nurse and world-traveler juggling everything life can possibly throw my way, I am slowly learning the true meaning of love and how to live my best life. I aspire to inspire you by sharing my journey to ignite your inner spark daily!